Vice-Chair of Montreal's Cultural, Heritage and Sports Commission
Member of Montreal's Council Presidency Commission
- City Councillor , Ovide-Clermont district, since 2017.
- Vice-Chair of Montreal's Cultural, Heritage and Sports Commission since 2018, member since 2017.
- Member of Montreal's Council Presidency Commission since 2017.
- Responsible for culture, public works, road safety, seniors and social development in the borough.
- City councillor, Marie-Clarac district, 2013-2017
- Designated councillor for culture, heritage and design to the Montreal Executive Committee
- Member of the commission for social development and diversity for the City of Montreal.
- Board member, Arts et de la Vie
- Interim mayor in the Montreal Nord Borough (January 2016-May 2016)
- Member of the Table de concertation Paix et Sécurité urbaines of the Montreal Nord Borough, since 2016
- Member of the management committee of Régime des rentes des employés de Montréal-Nord, 2009-2016
- President of the permanent cultural committee of the Montreal Nord Borough, since 2009
- Chair of the committee on culture, sports, recreation and social and community development of for the Montreal Nord borough, since 2009
- Responsible for the youth file for the Montreal Nord Borough, since 2016
- Borough councillor, Marie-Clarac district, 2009-2013
- Responsible for the 100th anniversary of Montreal Nord Borough, 2015
- Responsible for culture, Montreal North Borough
- Chair of the cultural committee for the borough of Montreal Nord
- Member on the committee for culture, sports and leisure, social development for the Montreal Nord Borough
- Board member, local development for Montreal Nord
- Member on the employee pension fund committee for Montreal Nord
- Member on the Montreal Nord borough communication committee
- Pointe-de-l’Île School Board, 1998-2014
- Vice-president of the committee for adult education, transport, and higher education
- Member of the decision review committee
- Member of the human resources committee
- Member of the finance committee
- Academic training in music theory, Université de Montréal, 2004
- Choir, private instruction by Micheline René and Gail Desmarais, 1990-1995
- Course in accounting and administration, CEGEP Bois-de-Boulogne, 1985
- High School Diploma, Polyvalente Henri-Bourassa, 1978
- Chanter during the liturgical celebrations at the parish of Ste-Gertrude in Montreal Nord, since 2015
- Member of the development committee on life at the Maison du Rayon du Soleil, 2010-2012
- Member of the board of directors of Culture-X (community organization), 2007-2009
- Founder and manager of l’expo-vente Ste-Colette, 1998-2003
- Chanter during the liturgical celebrations at the parish of Ste-Colette, 1989-2003
- Founding member of le Club Richelieu La Bourgarde in 1998 and president from 2000-2001